Sunday, April 24, 2011

 First BBQ After 3 Years 

On Cab to ECP :)


Love the Scenery our pit is facing 


Lao gong and me camwhoring , while the guys are busy setting up =X




Heart shape  :D


Crabsticks and Hotdogs is a MUST- HAVE  for BBQ !



busy dardar dealing with the packet of ice cubes.


:)


i look super white here.



shu kee and shuqi (lao gong)

dardar and dean


wearing sk's sandals
dardar look super Uncle ~ HAHAHAAHA !


Childish guys =X
LOL




yummy curry chicken and fried rice!
:D

My Love :)



Some group pictures :

Dean, shu kee, shuqi, me and dar


the guys 


funny candid pic ! haha

Lastly, my "cool"/nice classmates in DBI0806 :)



Overall, i enjoyed myself at the BBQ. 
credits to my dearest lao gong (shu qi)
thank you for putting in so much effort on organising this event!
without you, our bbq wouldn't be successful.
辛苦你了!
:)

*PS : sorry for not being able to help out much due to TEP.

No comments: