Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Moments - Part 1

11 April 2011

 I'M OFFICIALLY A LEGAL DRIVER!!
*screams super duper loudly*
:DD





 super happy me with my temporary licence :DD



had my traffic police test today!
was kinda disheartened from my warm up session.
the instructor who took me this time is really an impatient one.
:/
causing me to loose my confidence before the test.
i really think SSDC should improve on their service level.
not my first bad experience with them already can!
lucky i get to pass this time,
 else i will really write in to complain on the poor service i received.
ok, back to tp!
 i think i almost screwed up during test.
firstly, i couldn't do my parallel parking!
attempted/redo it for 2 times and failed.
almost gave up but on my third try, i decided to just anyhow turn the steering!
and the lucky me managed to get into the parking slot.
yayness!
(was slightly close to the right but still in the slot)
:X
next, was my S course.
yes! the one that killed me for my past two test.
was really phobia of it and i'm really scared that i will strike the kerb again.
but this time, i turned my steering with a blanked mind
and the next thing i know, i'm out of the S course already!!!
very lucky again!
:)
Lastly, was my lane changing.
there were lots of heavy vehicle after my U- turn.
so i really took a hard time changing lane!
couldn't get to the left lane at a go.
i think my tester awarded me marks for that 
T.T
the test last about 30 mins.
went back to the de- brief room after test.
i  really thought that i couldn't make it this time round again.
but my tester announced that i passed my test!
was mad happy upon hearing the news!!
hehehe.
:DDD
dardar came to accompany me to make my licence.
(called him straight for the good news :D)

my wish came true :)
 i'm really glad that i managed to overcome the circuit
wanna drive to ikea soonnnnn ~~
:DD
PS : i hope i'm not a road hazard then! :X

No comments: