Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Moments - Part 2

15 April 2011


Group picture of ELDC (2011 period 1) :D


Vivian and me :)
ps: she look like my sis, Melissa
(noticed her from day 1! =X)


Today marks the last day of ELDC.
woots. 
survived 6 full weeks!
finally no need to touch coding anymore.
:DD
throughout, its super stressful to meet Mr Woon's expectations.
lucky Ms Ann is there to assist me with my programming.
really thankful for her :)
hehe.
anyway, its a slack slack day for me.
went to school only for the sake of pizzas!
:X
(we ordered 10 boxes of pizzas using $200 fund by Mr Fuan.)
shiok ahhhh!
Mr Fuan released us early too.

went home to slack alittle and went off to meet shu qi and shu kee for dinner at 85 market.
had a great catch up with her! :D


BYE BYE ELDC!:)

No comments: